Wednesday 15 January 2014

Gold Coast Or Bust!!

I am pretty sure that I have said this a million times, but our family is moving to the Gold Coast......





The question is when.

I thought we had it all sorted out, everything seemed to be falling into place perfectly, but then the job for my hubby didn't eventuate, and we had to cancel ALL our plans.

It felt like I was standing in front of an out of control train


We were almost fully packed.  We had given notice, booked the truck, told the school the kids weren't coming back, sold more than half our stuff....


And the worst bit was, I had already left mentally & emotionally.

So when my husband said we can't do it, I feel like I broke.

I thought this was my chance at a new start.  One where my past pain (physical & emotional) was being left behind.  I thought that as everything was falling into place, that nothing would get in the way.

So now I have so many questions.
When can we go??
How do we work out how to be happy in limbo??
What step did I miss on the way??


I wish I had answers.  I wish that there was some page in my Bible that said "Hey Laura, you need to do ......"  (it's not there, I've searched), or an email from God with very clear instructions.

All I have is the full assurance that God has my life in the palm of His hand. That everything I do, He already knows, and has a plan for my life.  So I keep praying....  Somehow I have to stop the "why not now God???" prayers, and rest in His timing.

Please tell me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment